Friday, May 04, 2007

Layout of the Week!


This fun little layout of Chloe is the layout of the week over at Scrapologie!

Ranjini has a great website, a wonderful DT and the gallery is always full of cool things to look at!
National Scrapbook Day (or NSD if you are hyper scrapper like some of us, LOL!) is May 5th or TOMORROW! YAY, love that there is a day about celebrating the importance of memory keeping!
Tomorrow I (and a bunch of other life artists!) have a fun thing happening at Two Peas in a Bucket that has to do with this whole NSD thing. So head over there and see what is up if you get a chance!

Also, go to Creating Inspirations tomorrow, a fun sale, inspiration throughout the day and fun people on the message board!
Today the weather is off, stormy and cool. I need some sun right about now, so this has me stuck inside kinda whining! I really need to get off my rump and get some exercise but (punny?!!) I just don't feel like it!
Oh well!
I hope all of you are able to find some way to keep yourselves occupied for the day making and keeping memories!
B-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and it SHOULD be layout of the week! b, this is simply CUTE! love you you left some of the chipboard letters as is too. have fun today! hugs, rach