Monday, March 26, 2007

Rock Stars!



Give the kids some sunglasses, a camera and they can entertain themselves for a few hours!
While Tyler was in New York last year he bought some really nasty bright yellow Oakley knock-offs for $5! He had a great time pretending he was all that, but know he has grown up and can afford the real thing so the old ones can now be toys!
Carter kept putting them on and then turning his head to give the "Blue Steel" (Zoolander rocks btw!)
Laurel would snap the pics and then it would start all over again!
So then of course it was her turn, and she was too good for the FAUX-kleys so she got out my good ones and it went on from there.
I just am so lucky, I have kids that crack me up! Isn't it hilarious that this could entertain them for so long! And I have to say, I think that they are pretty darn cute!




So yeah, I think my kids are rock stars!
They are sweet, kind and oh so funny and isn't that what being a kid is all about!
B-

No comments: