Thursday, March 15, 2007

Costco



So how is it that you can spend $330 at Costco in an hour, come home put it away and not even "see" where it all went?


The obvious answer is that you might be blind or have a room that is just for things you don't ever want to see again.


My answer is that I live with pirahnas.


I buy anything that even resembles food, and about twenty seconds later...


GONE!


Don't get me wrong, I think that pirahnas are a necessary link in the ecosystem. They clean up natures messes, right? Wrong!


After these pirahnas there are even bigger messes than before.


I have to admit that it is a little embarassing to show pics, but I mean really, do they have to be so cavalier about their destructive eating habits?
This species runs rampant in my home and cannot be removed!
Any thoughts on how to deal with them?
B-

No comments: