Sunday, March 04, 2007

A call even closer to my heart!



The uber fun, creative, talented Christina (and saintly, adorable, wonder hubby Terry) has been very busy!


She has a ton of cool stuff going down right now, making me a little disappointed with the loops that life is throwing at me right now!


I wish so bad that in three weeks I were doing the ARTistry event she has been planning.


With the best of intentions, I had been planning on getting there, but it just isn't going to happen, and I am pretty bummed!


BUT...


I will be there in spirit, and for right now that is enough.


AND...


there have been some large changes in the design team there. I will be leading the team still, but


there will be a new group joining me, and we don't know who they are yet...


DO YOU?


Will you join me?


I promise it will be fun!
B-


No comments: