Tuesday, January 16, 2007

It has been almost a week...

since I posted.
Actually I think that I am just talking to myself, so updating is for me.
But I was recently reminded that this is a great way for people to keep up with what is going on with each other!
So I am going to try to be better at getting the story out, interesting or (mostly) NOT!
So Sunday evening, so very lucky to get to have dinner with a supertalented and wonderfully kind friend named Debby Shuh. Most people know her for her work with Anna Griffin and Canson, but I have never got to have a class from her. I have gotten to know her from CKU's and trade shows. She was in town to film for some CKU online classes that look like they would be cool!
She is from Upstate New York, so of course getting to see her was a total treat!

It is also FRIGID here! Below normal temps and a huge high pressure system have created crazy cold temps that keep you from hanging outside for very long!

I love the winter and the snow, but when it is this cold, NOT SO MUCH!
I have been trying to capture some of the cool looks that the snow and ice leave for our viewing pleasure. I really WANT a much better camera.
Kids are doing homework, Dave is hitting a tennis ball, so I am going to the scrap room for a few minutes to do some work and some organizing!
I got my Pottery Barn shipment today, and it is so COOL!
Will post pics after it doesn't look like a bomb went off in my room!
It is going to be a couple of weeks or de-junking and prioritizing projects, not fun but important!
I have been working on a Hall of Fame entry, and I am starting to see the finish line.
I don't think I have a snowball's chance, but it has been a learning process. That means growth, and like it or not it is a good thing to experience!
So if you don't mind keeping your toes crossed for me and sending loads of good vibes, I would REALLY appreciate it!
Went to the gym to meet with the gal who is doing my training, and it was hard.
I have a long way to go, but I really want to lose it, so perseverence might be my word for the year.
I have been trying to think of one for the Ali E. challenge, but words are very important to me, so I don't want to choose one for the entire year to lightly! That is soooo me, afraid of commitment, LOL! Perseverence might be the perfect fit, but commiting might be the bigger challenge, hehehe!
Anyway, love to all my friends!
I cherish and appreciate each and every one of you!
B-

No comments: