Wednesday, December 13, 2006


One of the pics I took of Rick's family last week, I love how they were all having so much fun together, the girls are still getting used to the idea of snow all the time. Growing up in Texas and just recently moving here has been quite an adjustment for them, so they still do things Texas style. Ya know, flip flops when it is snowing...
Anyway, LOVE them and LOVE that they are really close now!

Got their Christmas card done also, it is sooooo them, LOL!
This time of year makes me very grateful for my friends and family.
I just received a christmas card from my wonderful Grandfather, and it brought tears to my eyes. How fortunate I am that I still have my Grandpa here on this earth and that he remembers and thinks of me! Makes me glad that I have the beliefs that I do.
Anyway, hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!
B-

No comments: