Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Went off the deep end today!

Been slowly gaining weight that is making me miserable!
Bracket creep I call it.
So I finally cracked yesterday and signed up for a gym membership. Did the nutrionist and got the trainer sceduled.
My goal is to lose 25 lbs and 13% body fat.
Very ambitious, but I can do it.
This is a great week to do it, I was already disapointed in not making a DT that I wanted, and there is one more that I really want, but their is very stiff competition, so I am not holding my breath for that one either. So I figured that while I was really grumpy from all of that, I might as well jump all the way into the deep end and just get all my grumpy over with at one big ugly moment!
I have to find a way to cut 500! calories from every day, and or burn those same calories. So I can either give up scrapbooking and get off my a$$ (which is tempting given my lack of success at this time!) or I can suck it up and remove some unnessary calories! WEll, I really love scrapping and don't just do it for the "success", so giving it up won't happen. So that means getting jiggy with my food choices and commitment to exercise!
So if I seem grumpy for the next little while, offer me a baby carrot, pat me on the back and tell me it will be okay!
B-

No comments: