Friday, March 10, 2006

Heroes

Found this quote on the talented Miss Kelly Angard's blog The Crafty-Girl , I love to look there for strength and support, the lady has great insight!
"HEROES: There are few things as powerful as having people in your life who want to see you succeed and thrive. Most goodhearted people are willing to help others and make sacrifices...they only ask that other people do the same. And finding people like that in your own life begins with serving others." from NO EXCUSES by Kyle Maynard


Tina (Little Black Dress Designs) and Christina (Lazar StudioWerx) are amazing, and I wish that I had taken a better picture, I adjusted it, but the light was just too bright from where I had shot this from in the booth! And a pic of Rox eating was the best I could do to get her alone, she is usually in the middle of all the pictures I take surrounded by people she loves!
These three women are FAN-Freakin-TASTIC! Heroes really! Great people who go through each day doing the very best they can with what they have to do and be! Great examples of taking the high road for the right reason whether it makes them feel better or not!
I want them each to know that I love and appreciate how wonderful and unique they are! Thanks so much, I love you!
B-

No comments: