Friday, February 17, 2006

Friday Night Blogging

How sad is it that at 9:30 on a Friday night I am home blogging!
The Olympics are on, but it is Ice Dancing (not my favorite event!) I would really like to be doing something interesting, but it just shows how you really change as you get older! What would I rather be doing? Twenty years ago it would going out dancing, or taking a long walk on a cool downtown street and people watching. A late dinner or some dessert somewhere. Now the coolest thing we get out and do is a movie, and if we are lucky before the sidewalks get rolled up in Salt Lake City, we find some dessert at the Porcupine (last seating is at 10:00.
I used to be the Tommy Burger girl with a gross chiliburger and Pogen's cookies at 2:00 in the morning! Now if I eat anything after 8:00 I might as well be spackiling it right onto my thighs and buttocks!
Anyway, had a long week, glad it is coming to an end. Tomorrow will be interesting , but not horrible as I won't have to sit in the car running my entire families rearends up and down the I-215 corridor for my entertainment value!
The hardest thing for me right now is that Avalanche is getting really bad, and I just want to cry all day, but I am trying to love him as much as possible while he is with us. I knew it would be difficult, but the reality is ugly, it isn't much longer and I am really going to miss him more than I can bear the thought of right now.
On a more positive note, I got my first design team work for Little Black Dress sent to Tina on tuesday, and I am very happy with how it all turned out. I am absolutely in love with Christina Lazar-Shulers Papers
Lazarstudiowerx
So most of the stuff I have been doing is with her paper!


These papers are so amazing! Rich and elegant, bold and artistic they need so little to just make everything look great! I have about five more layouts that are done. I was able to get home from Las Vegas and put together 8 layouts and three cards and two tags in in less than ten days.
I guess when I get a pile of mojo I gotta go with it! Thanks for the amesome mojo Christina, you rock!
B-

No comments: