Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Off track

So I played tennis for about 3 hours today, feeling kind of guilty about that since I have so much to do and so little time to do it all! I hadn't played since last Saturday, so I really had a hard time not being a total doofus!
I was also feeling a little burnt out by all the Christmas stuff I have been doing, so I did a LO that was NOT one bit Christmas!

I am in a secret Santa Group at Two Peas, and my wonderful Sneaky Santa had sent me some gorgeous Heidi Swapp goodies that I had been wanting to use!

This picture of Chloe is from her sixth grade "Shakesperience" and she played one of the witches in the MacBeth vignette. She did a wonderful job, and it was fun to watch. It was also bittersweet because I realized how fast she has been growing and maturing into such an elegant young lady!

Anyway, it was a day of unwinding a little and finding the energy to try to get back on track!
B-

No comments: