Sunday, December 04, 2005

Family dinner

Tonight we had the family over for dinner to celebrate Chloe's birthday!
My parents, Richard and Ruth came over with Roxanne and Bret and the boys, and we had a really nice evening. Dave made a fabulous roast with potatoes and gravy and my mom brought the dessert, an ice cream sandwich layered dessert that the kids LOVE!

Also finally got my advent calender up! Kept forgetting to have Dave drill the holes in it to hang it by a ribbon.







Saw some great inspiration on Two Peas
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/.















I really like how this turned out!
There are twenty five magnets for covering each of the days. I used some Daisy D's papers and there is a Rusty Pickle postal card print in there also. I used an entire pack of Making Memories white Christmas rub-ons and used lots of different stickers rub-ons and 7 Gypsies book tape for the numbers.
Very fun!
Well hope everyone had a restful weekend and is ready to take on the new week!
B-



1 comment:

alecia*grimm said...

That calendar rocks!!