Friday, November 11, 2005

I got "tagged" today

I got tagged to play by Colleen Stearns on her http://www.junkitz.com/designers/blogger.cfm?UserName=Stearns&View=Blogz blogz! This is a great get to know others game, so here it goes!

Names you go by
1. Mom
2. Becky

2 parts of your heritage
1. Norwegian
2. English

2 things that scare you
1. My kids getting hurt
2 . Spiders

2 of your everyday essentials
1. Evening prayer and hugs
2. Body cream by Bath and Boody works in Peony

2 things you are wearing right now
1. my pajamas
2. A smile ;)

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Bare Naked Ladies
2. Good Charlotte

2 favorite songs (at the moment)
1. American Idiot
2. That song by the Gorillaz that I can not remember the name of!

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. Friendship
2. Integrity

2 truths
1. Very competitive
2. Closet Perfectionist

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. Forearms (weird I know!)
2. Personality!

2 of your favorite hobbies (besides scrapbooking??)
1. Tennis
2. Skiing

2 things you want really badly
1. A new car
2. A home makeover

2 places you want to go on vacation
1. Long trip to Europe
2. New Zealand/Australia

2 things you want to do before you die
1. Play with my grandchildren ( I don't have any and am not close, but you asked!)
2. Become closer to God and Jesus and get better at serving others

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
1. I love to shop
2. I have a lot shoes

2 things you are thinking about now
1. Getting ready to go play tennis
2. Who I will tag!

2 stores you shop at
1. Costco
2. Nordstom

2 people I would like to see take this quiz
1. Jessie http://speckledbird.blogspot.com/ Baldwin
2. Sonda http://www.myscrapblog.com/SondaT/Tadlock

That was very introspective, thanks Colleen for the tag!
Have a great day all!
B-

No comments: