Monday, October 05, 2009

A Few New Halloween Projects


I love Halloween, pretty sure I have mentioned it before, and it is probably pretty obvious from all of the projects that I have been sharing. Well, here are two more, and I won't be stopping there! If you love this delightful holiday the way I do, keep stopping by, if not I am sorry, and I promise to share other types of things along the way as well.

The first is a mini-candy bar wrapper that is a product in the Every Thing Creative shop. Print out onto fabulous holiday paper, trim and wrap. Super easy and so cute!
I decorated an empty Maya Road tin, covered the inside bottom with the same piece of Pink Paislee paper that I printed some of the wrappers on. The other paper is Sassafrass, loved the color of orange on it!
To make the flower shown, cover a large American Craft brad in chunky Doodlebug glitter and let dry. While you have that going, cut some paper strips that are about 3 1/2" long. When the brad is dry, loop the strips in half (don't fold) and put onto brad alternating sides of brad until you have a full flower shape. Again, super easy! Cut some leaf shapes and very thin strips of paper wrapped around a pencil will give you the tendrils.

The next is a card from the Jack-O-Lantern in a Wagon image that is printed onto Making Memories new Halloween line, love that text sheet (had to cut it out of the center of a big scalloped circle). Ran it through the printer and then colored the pumpkin in with my Prismacolors. I wish you could see the glitter that is on the alpha stickers and the scalloped border, but you will just have to trust me that they are festive!

It really feels like fall here today, so crisp and breezy. The leaves are on their way to their color change and then the big drop to the ground, beautiful!

B-

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Gasp! You rock girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cindy said...

LOVE the candy wrappers & cool card!

Angelnorth said...

Great projects Bek, love that pumpkin in the cart image printed over the text paper!

Megan said...

Way, WAY cute! Love each of these ideas.

Jan Hennings said...

AWW! Super cute card!