Sunday, October 04, 2009

Are you sick of me posting everyday yet?

So yesterday's World Card Making Day was a huge hit in my opinion! I made a few cards, spent some time with a friend and we even made it to our local scrapbooking store (shout out to Heartland!) that had a sale going, it was a wonderful day!

I don't have the pics edited of what I made yesterday, so I thought I would share a couple that I had made previously. The first uses Kim's "Christmas Critters" and it is an easy card to make! I love this kind of project because you can use up a lot of scraps from other projects. The paper strip is Making Memories, the holly is Pink Paislee and the moose is Crate Paper. I just look at the colors I want to use and then go through my scrap box to find what works. I have a gift bag that matches too, just forgot to put it in the picture, oops!

There are a couple of projects over at FiskarCrafts that I would love for you to go check out, May Flaum sent me a really cool 3 in 1 corner punch to play with, and there are a few other very inspiring designers that are sharing their ideas as well, good stuff!

This last week also brought the demise of my beloved HP 9650 wide format printer. It was very untimely, but having purchased this important piece of my crafting studio back in 2005, not surprising. Dave did some research for me online and we found a great replacement in a HP B8850 wide format that was 50% off at OfficeMax (run don't walk at that price it won't be around much longer) I don't care if it isn't the latest and greatest version, I just need it to print what I ask it to, in the colors I ask for, and in the size I need...
Nope I am not picky!
So with that new friend to hang out with, I am off to design more printables for the Everything Creative shop and then print and play!!

Hope you are having a fabulous Sunday!
B-

2 comments:

itsallrosi said...

this is a cutie!

sorry to hear about the printer. I'm also one to wait for things to self destruct before replacing them. glad you got a good deal on a replacement, though.

Jan Hennings said...

LOL! Super cute!