Friday, October 09, 2009

Welcome Friday!



Wow, this week has flown by for me, was it that way for you too? Not sure where it went to, but it really is gone.

In the last few weeks I was so busy that I had projects up to my ears, but things have slowed down a little bit. Not sure if I really said it out loud, and sometimes I think I am Captain Obvious when I am really not, so just to put it out there in lights, I have joined Ellen Hutson's remarkable team of inspiring artists. I am thrilled to have this opportunity and look forward to sharing my information with the hope that it inspires and educates. I have some fun ideas that I am working on, so I hope that you keep an eye on what is going on in The CLASSroom as well as sign up for the newsletter In Touch. Of course the other artists share their delightful ideas there so it is an absolute fount of knowledge!

I also put up a tutorial at the Every Thing Creative blog last night about printing and creating with our printables onto transparencies. Very cool, hope you take a second to check it out.

So with that it is welcome to Friday! I am looking forward to a quiet fall weekend with the family and enjoying the crisp weather with a little crocheting, time with the kids and some crafting when they get sick of me hanging all over them ;o)

B-

2 comments:

Angelnorth said...

I said congrats over on the CLASSroom but I'll say it again here (and no, I don't think you said it out loud ;o). I'm sure you'll have fun and be an asset to the team, too! Love the CAS look of this poppy card, just lovely!

Jan Hennings said...

Beautiful card! Reminds me of Great Grandma and her love for poppies!