Monday, December 08, 2008

White Wash


One of the things that I LOVE about this time of year is the snow!!! We get out as a family and romp hard! Last year the boys and I had a huge snowball fight that had started with snow"base"ball and then quickly deteriorated into what we call "white washing". Making a layout about this moment in time is something that I know that I am going to cherish forever! A simple layout with the focus on the white and the pictures lets this story come to life! This is the type of holiday project that I think every scrapper should take the time to create. It won't take long, and it will last forever!!!
B-

3 comments:

Mary Kay said...

What fun! Though I am not a terribly good sport about that kind of thing.

Aly Dosdall said...

fab photos! so fun. and i love the layout...simple, but so striking with the big journaling and clean lines. love it!

Brenda Hurd said...

love the pictures! Super cute - and a 2 pager at that!