Friday, December 05, 2008

I forgot to tell you...


That today was the Rummage Bin release day, and this is extra exciting for me because I actually designed the collage stamp that was released, so FUN!

"Wonder is Best When Shared" was inspired by the trip I took to the "Farm" last June. I was able to capture some wonderful pictures of Daniel and Hannah while they were out adventuring in the surroundings of their home and farm! Later at home while editing, I saw this image, the sentiment instantly came to my head, for really what is it to wonder about anything if you have no one to share your thoughts with? The opportunity to share my vision is one that I did not expect, so that makes it even more exciting for me!

The card is made by stamping Versamagic "Night Sky" onto CHF smooth cardstock. Trim a scalloped edge on the top and bottom of the image and then mount on Twilight Dark Prism cardstock. The flower is by Heidi Swapp and the buttons are from Autumn Leaves.

I will share some Holiday creations in the next post ;)

B-

4 comments:

Ranger and Tanner said...

very cool, great sentiment...very cool stamp.

Mary Kay said...

Woo hoo, YOU!

Brenda Hurd said...

are you serious??? That is amazing - you are amazing. Yay for you! I'm so happy for you! XOXOX

Julie said...

Ok, seriously, you have some amazing talent! And I am not just saying that because you are my friend. Ok, maybe I am saying that because I am your friend, but that is how I know you are so talented. And as your friend, you know I don't lie ;) XOXO