Thursday, December 04, 2008

Holiday Preparations


How are you coming on your holiday preparations?

I have to admit that I am struggling to find my holiday spirit a little bit, so I thought that by sharing a few of the projects that I have made through out the year for publications and other stuff, it might help me find some fresh inspiration.

This card was used for Paper Crafts World Card Making Day that was celebrated a couple of months ago. Hindsight being 20/20 I should have made my all my cards then, but I didn't think I would be so pooped out right now, LOL! So I think my goal for next year will be to make my Christmas cards on WCMD. That way I still have plenty of juice in my coconut, and then will be able to send them out at the first of December. Sounds like a good plan for now...

I will have some projects to share tomorrow, so stop by if you get a chance.

Happy Holiday creating!

B-

3 comments:

Megan said...

Super cute card. Ho ho ho! :)

Anonymous said...

love the stitching on this card - can you make mine too? j/k lol. A girl can dream, right? :)

Ranger and Tanner said...

I was just having the same "when am I going to 'this' or 'that' in time for Christmas? the weeks seem to fly by, I'm thankful I took the time to set up the tree last weekend otherwise it might have been on Christmas eve.