Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New 7 Gypsies digital release tomorrow!

I am so fortunate, I got to play with the latest digital kit that is from 7 Gypsies called Capri!
The colors are so bright, vibrant and happy! Perfect for brightening a day in the heart of winter (that being said after looking out the window at the heaps of snow in our yard!) I love the little crown detail and the ribbon was of course a green that makes me swoon! All pieces from this yummy collection!
(Yeah, can you kinda look past the fact that I wasn't having the best hair day? hehehe!)
This kit goes on sale tomorrow, but in the mean time if you have been looking for wonderful kits and LOVE to save money (who doesn't, LOL!) There is a sale at PcLayers to celebrate the new PcLayers Blog!
Nikolay and I just got back from a beautiful walk around the neighborhood. It is sunny and a wonderful temperature (easily 40 degrees, LOL!) perfect for getting out and listening to the birds and enjoying the beauty of our little area!
I have been trying to get back into the scrapping groove since getting home, but I have to admit that I am enjoying doing a whole lot of nothing. Over the holiday weekend, we all watched a bunch of movies, hung out and let the house get a little out of control, it was great!
But, I am ready to get back into a groove, get back to the gym and out on the tennis court! Is it me or is this month just flying by?
Anyway, I have some stuff in the works that I am excited to share and hopefully there will be a cool freebie on the horizon...
B-

3 comments:

Kim Mraz said...

love
love
love
this!!!

Anonymous said...

and look at you with your fur baby, oh so CUTE! hugs, rach

celeste said...

i love that nikolai is inspiring endless numbers of fantastic page ideas from you! always love your designs.