Thursday, February 21, 2008

Instant Classic

I made these layouts before I left for CHA, (one of the fun crop nights up at Kims), but hadn't had a chance to journal on them! I am weird about journaling in front of others, LOL! The paper is the new Scenic Route and the colors are so beautiful, and easy to work with! I was able to get 5 layouts done that night (sans journaling...) that is fast for me, so I chalk it up to the Scenic Route doing all the heavy lifting!


The weather was pretty gloomy today, but I did get to play tennis with my friend Lois and we won, so that cheered me up substantially! I am sometimes a little more competitive than I need to be in certain circumstances, but with tennis, there is no such thing! And I hadn't played very much in the last month (twice) so I was a little of my timing, it was at moments ugly tennis. But we did what we had to do to win, and if it takes winning ugly, I am just not above that!

Anyway, the afternoon is all about getting some kids from point A to point B and then back, so this is a short one!

B-

3 comments:

Emily Pitts said...

i warmed up to the sr line in real life. i still don't know about the fish and camo. i don't know that i can do that. :)

it's COLD here today.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness beks, these are great! can't go wrong with SR. ditto what em said: brrrr! i SO want winter to be over already. hugs, rach

Nicole said...

you rocked the sr that night!
still need to get some journaling done my self . . .oye.
hugs girl:)