Monday, February 18, 2008

CHA rundown

So here is the deal with the CHA-W show...
I adore Teresa's new product lines, they were so fun and easy to play with, and I am way looking forward to making many more projects with all of it!!! We were slammed, so I am thinking that I am not the only one who feels like they are super fabulous!
I got to see so many of my favorite scrapbooking buddies, and can I just say that I feel so blessed to know these talented and incredibly nice people!
I just love good people and it makes me so happy when good things happen to good people!
There was not much of an opportunity for me to walk the floor, but I did get to see a few people that way, and was grateful to catch up with a lot of my buds in the booth, lots of hugging and squealing, I am a bit of a goofball that way, LOL!
There are a few company's products that I am way looking forward to playing with, to name a few: Hambly (always!), Pink Paislee, October Afternoon, Maya Road, Scenic Route, Autumn Leaves, Sassafrass Lass, Cosmo Cricket and of course Jenni Bowlin!
We ate In-n-Out burgers 3 times while we were down there, YUMM-O! El Pollo Loco is another fav of mine, and I talked Teresa, Ty, Ginger, Janna and Jamie into going on Saturday night, I enjoyed the food and the company immensely!
The class that Teresa taught on Monday night was packed with wonderful ladies and we had a great time at the Scrapbook Oasis! That is such a great shop, Karen and her staff really know how to have fun there!
I know that there are a ton of things I am forgetting, but the long story made short is that it was a great show, the weather was perfect and I am so grateful to have friends around the world because of this wonderful hobby, LIFE IS GOOD!
B-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wish i could have seen you more cutie! hugs, rach

lostintheattic.typepad.com

Mary Kay said...

Rachel beat me to it-- was going to say I wish I could have spent more time with you. Next show? Ahem...

claudine hellmuth said...

SO super awesome to see you girly at CHA!!!!! xxoxoxox