Tuesday, February 05, 2008

A little sneak peek!

I am LOVING Teresa's products! So gorgeous, easy to use and FUN! This is a layout made with the Journal-it line, I cut out the main shape from the background and stitched around the brackets to add a little color and texture. The alphas are from Scenic Route, they have such easy to use stickers, and the fonts are classic!
There is just a little bit of stickles glitter in red on the "you" to give it some extra lovin'!
I am really excited to be helping Teresa prepare for, and to go to CHA! We have just a few days left before it is time to get on the plane, so play, play, play with these wonderful new products is what I have on my agenda!
My kids are a little tired of me asking what do you think of this? And Dave has had the patience of a saint while I ask him if he can pick up some of the duties that I am slacking on!
I have the best family, so very grateful for their support!
Nikolay is the only reason I have been getting outside right now, LOL! He is growing so fast and is really such a good puppy, we are really enjoying him!
Anyway, back to the paper and glue!
B-

No comments: