Thursday, February 07, 2008

Big Sneak Peak!

This layout is made from the Bella Girl line, and it has a lot of great icons and easy to use papers, great for so many projects!

Again the Bella Girl was so fun for this layout of Laurel, she is incredibly NOT girly, but it helps tell a great story of who she is! The 7 Gypsies circle stamp and a circle punch from McGill made this easy and fun! (The ruffled paper so not easy but still really fun!)


This is a covered composition book using the Bella Girl, cutting apart the harlequin and adding some Doodlebug glitter paper and big gems really takes that gathered tulle over the top! But that is what Dreams are all about right?!!!


I used Boardwalk and cut out one of those big hibiscus flowers to add a big punch of color to the layout, Chloe just has such a beautiful glow from the summer sun, the perfect title for this layout!


A few projects from the Damask line! I just love the clean elegance of black and white, and adding the damask pattern makes it truly amazing! I love the scale of the largest damask piece, it really has great movement!


I don't do very many layouts about myself, but this paper made it so easy and let me tell a little about myself without feeling self conscious, I LOVE that!
And a little card out of the journal it line, seriously this line is mind blowing with how versatile it is, it is hard to not use it on everything now! How did I ever live without it?
I have had soooooo much fun playing with all of her new products.
I would love to hear what you think!
B-











2 comments:

Brenda Hurd said...

wow - alot of great projects! Her line looks great and your scrapping is just awesome!

Kim Mraz said...

you rocked the TC!!