Friday, February 08, 2008

I {heart} You TuTu

I had to do it, Teresa made me!

How cute and over the top is this card? We decided that the tulle needed to be used on a card, just so Bella Girlie! How great is this for a Valentine card for that one special little dancer in your life?
Sorry, had to take it out, it is going to be used in PaperCrafts, (yay!)

My boys are great, they are in different stages of life because of their age difference, but they are still great friends and get along as well as a twelve and eighteen year old can be expected to...

And just got these today! I would love to have had a little more time to dig through my pics and really get jiggy with it, but the new die cuts from the Teresa Collins Bind-it-all collection are seriously the best thing ever! There are some for each paper collection and they are so easy to use they make a mini go together in no time at all! There is going to be a MnT at the Product Performers booth using these, so if you get a minute GO, you will not be disappointed!


The theme of the book is the Family {un}vacation. We had no money this summer, so I told the story about that! It is short, but sweet!



The kids had a great time just hanging out and watching movies, scrubs re-runs and playing games!


I think the best thing that will come of that is we will have much stronger relationships with each other in the long run and that we appreciate what we have and are able to do so much more!
Anyway, this is the last post until probably next Thursday, I have decided to leave the computer at home and do a little unplugging. This will be very hard for me, but it has been a very long month, and I need to rest my head!
All my BEST!!!!
B-





7 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

LOVE those die cut papers, thanks for posting at 2 peas!

Anonymous said...

this stuff is so yummy!! Can't wait to see it live and in person at our next crop - hope you have tons of fun at CHA! :) Watch out for interesting people in the airports...lol.

Cindy Tobey said...

Beautiful work Becky! That album is gorgeous and I love those die cuts!

Brenda Hurd said...

wow - love the album! Its amazing.

Kate T said...

great album.

Erin Weed said...

wow you've been busy! Love your albums, and that ballerina card is just plain adorable!

claudine hellmuth said...

loved seeing you at CHA!!!!!
xxxoxoxox