Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cupcakes...

I have to admit that I had not gotten swept into the cupcake craze that has been storming the nation. Just kinda not my thing, but when Celeste posted about a cute new cupcake shop in Salt Lake called "So Cupcake" I just had to go. My cute brother and his darling wife have the same birthday, so bro and I went out and had some lunch, (she was at work) and then I got them some cupcakes to share with the kids to celebrate at home that evening!

Of course, I got a few to bring home to my peeps too, and we had a cupcake tasting party at home that night, it was so fun!

Also, this layout is a hint of something new for me...

I am not telling yet, but it is something that I am REALLY excited about and the cat will be out of the bag soon!

It is really beautiful here today, tomorrow is Dave's birthday and I don't have a thought as to what to do for him, do you think he would mind some more cupcakes? mmmmmmmm!

B-

4 comments:

Mary Kay said...

I'm not a cupcake kinda girl, either (sorry, Rach)-- I find they look better than they taste.

But those DO look good!

Aly Dosdall said...

y'all and your cupcakes crack me up! i may just have to check out what all this fuss is about...mmmm! okay, bek...now you've got me really curious...sounds like something exciting's going on! you can whisper to me...promise i won't tell! (HEE HEE...just kidding) =) can't wait to find out!

Anonymous said...

ACK! cupcakes, be still my heart! it's okay if everyone is not as obsessed as i am about them. i have to say, i was a bit envious that you are very near this local shop that celeste mentioned - lucky you! LOVE the layout and i'm sure your news is something that i have pegged (as a guess) because you my dear are brilliant and deserve it too! happy weekend hugs, rach

celeste said...

becky, i am so glad to have been the one to suck you into the vast depths of the cupcake craze. resistance is futile. just ask rachel.
p.s. can't wait for the cat to come out of the bag!!