Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hugs!

My extraordinary friend, Kim Hughes is a stamp designer for Cornish Heritage Farms.

Her designs are so darling and immensely practical! The little sentiment on this card is from her "Hugs and Kisses" design sheet. This sheet is filled with wonderful ideas for cards and projects that practically make themselves!
The background is Basic Grey and the top is Making Memories from the "Noteworthy" notebook. Buttons are Autumn Leaves and brads are DCWV.
I just needed a quick fun project to get me out of my holiday overdrive funk! This was so fun, cute and quick that it totally picked me up! And I am sure that the special person I give it to will really appreciate it as well!
I feel so fortunate to have such immensely talented friends, I always feel inspired and loved!
That is what I really want to try to focus on this year, treasuring and appreciating the people who mean so much in my life!
As this year draws to a close, what is it you want to take from it and try to do better next year?
I would love to hear your thoughts!
B-

3 comments:

Kim Mraz said...

awww, well you are just the sweetest, thank you for the huge smile. I adore you :)

Kim Mraz said...

adorable card btw :)

Anonymous said...

Okay..this is so darn cute (I am a button freak :)!! And of course I had to go check out all Kim's cute stamps! WOW!