Thursday, December 06, 2007

Glisten Garland

This is a project that I had made that a few people had asked for more information about. The garland says "glisten" and the paper is from the My Mind's Eye Frost collection. I made a couple of changes, lets see if you can tell what they are...

I really love papercrafting, I have some other fun things that I have been working on that I will post pictures of later, they need some finishing touches!
Also, I forgot to share that I got a lot of my hair cut-off this week! Kind of a big change for me, I have had long hair for quite a while now and it was time for a change! I will get Dave to take a picture of it when it isn't quite so overcast, the lighting has been terrible! It was really hard to get a decent picture of the garland, and if it isn't decent looking please tell me so I can take these pics down until I can get some better ones! I don't want to embarass myself more than usual, LOL!
Teresa and I have been working out all week, and today was really hard, 65 minutes of cardio! It is so nice to go with someone that you enjoy spending time with, it just flies and makes it fun instead of torture! Thanks T!
Well, lots to do and not nearly enough time to do it!
B-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you go girl - can't wait to see the pics of the new "do"! Love the garland - way cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the garland . . . help me though what did you change.
Can't wait to see your new do tomorrow . . . guess what I cut mine too! lol

Mighty Morphin' Mama said...

Can I just say wow on the garland. Wow! gorgeous!
checking out scrapbook blogs today and happened across yours. Gorgeous!

Erin Weed said...

you added the circles and an extra snow flake to the middle :)

Love it, and I can't wait to see your new hair!

Brittany said...

How do you do those great fan circles?! Did you have to use several pieces of paper? How far apart did you make your creases? I'd like to make up some brightly colored circles for my boys to use. Your banner turned out gorgeous!