Tuesday, December 04, 2007

New 7 Gypsies Release At PcLayers!!!

I really love 7 Gypsies products, and so everytime a new one is released digitally at PcLayers, it just makes me so very happy! This is the Sushi kit, and it is gorgeous! Wonderful papers, great brushes and loads of the goodies that makes 7 Gypsies so unique!
Chloe and I went shopping for her birthday tonight, and I am so proud of her! She is such a smart shopper! She went through the sale racks and found two pairs of pants, two darling tops and a really cute jacket for $87.00! (And she still has money left to spend on shoes!) She could have used all of her money on just a couple of things, but she really wanted to make the most of what she had, and she did great!
I have to admit that I am a little behind on my Christmas preparations (read as a lot!) I am starting to feel a little stress, but I am not going to deal with it until later this week...


Oh wait, it is later this week, LOL!
I am going to try and find a tree tomorrow, we like to get live ones so we don't start to soon so that we have tinder by the 21st. And get it put up in the evening so that the kids can spend the evening decorating and watching a movie or two!
I hope everyone else is ahead of the curve instead of behind it like me, and enjoying the holiday season!
B-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the 7gypsies!
You're not alone, I feel so behind Christmas wise, but at least I have my tree up . . . ;)
love you!

Unknown said...

YUP, must agree, loving the 7g's - still working on loading mine - yipes. smart girl that chloe - just like her mommy! we've had some kinks in our days recently and i truly know the rush of holiday now - GULP! hugs and loves, rach

Brenda Hurd said...

loving the kit and your layout is beautiful - i do have the tree up and my cards done - but as far as shopping goes........... i don't want to think about it! Good luck catching up - ( I really think its impossible this time of year to do that) - but good luck anyways!

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

YOu rocked this!