Thursday, October 04, 2007

Interesting week...

This is my wonderful hostess from the ScrapPink weekend in Denver, Mary Kay Seckinger. She is the owner of a delightful store called Scrapbook Destinations! It is stocked with wonderful staples and trendy new hits, a great balance of can't get it done withouts and must have those!
She and her staff did a wonderful job of hosting this event, and have many people looking forward to the next one!

So now that I am back to reality...

I have found I am a little over commited at the moment, but this time of year, who isn't? I am slowly and carefully digging myself out, but I keep having things fall in my lap, a lot of it is stuff that I am thrilled to be doing in spite of my hectic pace, so I consider myself very lucky in spite of the pace!

Tomorrow I am getting together with a few girlfriends and we are having a girls night. A little dinner, maybe a movie or just some sitting and visiting. Whatever it is I am looking forward to it!


I got to see some sneak peeks of one of the kits coming out at the end of the month from PcLayers last night!!! All I will say is that it is completely up my spook alley!!! Keep your wallets ready for that one!
And Natalie Malan, a PcLayers designer, has ANOTHER freebie on her blog, I have her linked above, so go visit her! Her work is so cool and her freebies rock!!!
Anyway, it was a pleasant Thursday, got to go on a long walk with a friend, had lunch with Rick and Bri, and got my shopping errands done with some help from Dave for the Costco size bags of kitty litter, kitty food, flour and rice! (our cart was so heavy, LOL!)
Hope to get some projects finished up tonight to take a couple of loads of my mind so I can better enjoy my Friday!
B-

No comments: