Monday, October 01, 2007

ScrapPink weekend and a treasure hunt!

Got back from Denver late last night, flight had been delayed 30 minutes, and I was so worried about security that I had Mary Kay drop me at the airport two hours early! Of course I got through checking in and security in about 25 minutes, so that left me with a substantial amount of time to wait before the delay, let alone the extra few! It gave me time to sit and read for a while, and decompress from the excitement of the weekend!


We had a wonderful, successful weekend, and I got to meet some really wonderful women!!!


I want to thank them for their support of the event, and for the exciting weekend!





The October kits are up at Creating Inspirations, and I worked on the Rock Star kit that is jam packed with products from the Marah Johnson line and then some that compliment the line wonderfully, very fun!


This is a 6 x 12 that I did, and I just love it!
The design team did an outstanding job with the monthly kit, it had a ton of fun Halloween product in it, and there are some wonderful, inspiring layouts and projects this month!





And...


Would you like to go on a Treasure Hunt?

A good friend of mine, Kim Hughes has been designing new stamp sets for Cornish Heritage Farms. Here's your chance to be among the first to get your hands on them. Please go to The Cornish Heritage Farms BLOG and there you will find directions for a Treasure Hunt. These steps are extremely easy to follow (no guesswork at all). Along the way, you will see images of seven stamp sets and have chances to win them. One lucky winner will be drawn at the end and win ALL seven sets. This game starts a midnight Monday, October 1 and ends at 9am on Thursday, October 4. At that time, all seven sets will be available to purchase at Cornish Heritage Farms. This is the beginning of many sets to come. You can see samples using these stamps on Kim's Blog Paper Hugs and Stamped Kisses and at the CHF Gallery Hope you have fun!

It is exciting, a lot of fun in the fall air!
B-

2 comments:

Brenda Hurd said...

glad you had a great weekend away - i need one of those - your Layout is super cute! Off to see the treasure hunt!

natalie malan said...

How on earth do you get this much done all the time?! super woman! seriously. We need to crop again sometime soon! Thanks for the comments on my bloggie you are too sweet :)