Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday stuff!


I love product challenges, and have been getting them going on over at Creating Inspirations! This layout is from the challenge to use: The color pink, glitter, paint, polka dots, and flower(s).
That is a pretty girlie list, so I went with it hard and used some pics of my super tennis girlz!!!
There is another product challenge going on now, and it is always fun to play!
Also at Creating Inspirations, there is a Design Team call! Beth is easy to work with, and the team is very talented! The message board is a very wonderful warm community that is very caring!
I can't wait to see who my new teammates will be!
On a really sad note, a wonderful, talented, humorous, kind soul passed away. Alleen (sagehen) died suddenly and unexpectedly this last weekend. I find this so heartbreaking, and it just puts life back into perspective for me.
So my goal is to remember why we do what we do when we do it. Live life to the fullest everyday so that you will have no regrets when it is time to leave this life.
B-

No comments: