Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Me, well manicured?


Maybe for just one day!

I know from this picture that it is hard to tell, but really, my nails look great!

I haven't had my "nails done" for about 18 years. But for my birthday, my fab sis in law Brianna gave me a girls day out gift certificate! Loved getting a little pampered and having a little lunch! Thanks Bri!!!!

This pic is also kind of sneek peek for the online class that I will be doing at Creating Inspirations for a specialty kit called "All That Jazz"! The class is going to include an altered album, a couple of cards and a layout. All the instructions will be downloadable and will include plenty of pics to follow along with. I am really excited about sharing what I have been up to, and making everything has been very fun!

Anyway, with the girls at camp, the house is kinda quiet! I think I am going to take the boys to see Harry again for a matinee in the morning such a great flick. And speaking of great flicks, we rented Bridge to Terabithia yesterday. Let me tell you, this is a must see! I don't want to give anything away, but it is a very beautiful movie that is sure to be a classic!

Have a wonderful evening!

B-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun Bek!
I rarely get a manicure since I know I wounldn't keep it nice for long.
Can't wait to see your project . . . and for tomorrow to come!:)