I haven't had a chance to update for about two weeks, well since getting home from CHA.
In that time, I had my fortieth birthday, drove to and from Southern Oregon (about 1600 miles) just the kids and I and got tagged by Christina!
My trip to Oregon was great, we were busy every second! The kids love it there, they swim, play with the dog (a huge mastiff named Duchess) ride the horses, Squizzy, Missy and Tony, and go rafting on the Rogue river. It was good to go out of town for a week and recharge, the kids needed it!
So I have been home a couple of days, getting the kids back and forth from tennis and playing in my scrap room. Laurel made the Skyline tennis team and might even be playing varsity, that would be a great experience for her.
So now that I am moderately caught up with what happened lets do this tagged thing!
1. FIRST NAME? Rebecca my nicknames are Becky, Becca, Bek and beck-n-call.
2. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER? No one that I am aware of.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? 10 days ago on my fortieth b-day, the husband of my friend who passed away called me because he knew that she would want me to know that I was being thought of. How cool is that?
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yup, it gets me there.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Rare roast beef.
6. KIDS? Four, Oldest son Tyler he is almost 17, oldest daughter Laurel just turned 15, Youngest daughter Chloe who is 13 and youngest son Carter who just turned 11.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF? Yea, even though I can be high maintenance I am loyal, great at keeping secrets, patient, kind, and a ton-o-fun!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Nope, just can't get the hang of it. Blog is the closest I get. I have so many other things that this just isn't high enough on the must do's.
9. Do YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Coulda been. I try to save it for important occasions though.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yea and they are gross.
11. WOULD YOU EVER BUNGEE JUMP? NO. I am not into public humiliation, I get enough from home. I do enjoy thrills, but that is not on my list.
12. wAHT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Golden Grahams or the old standby Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yea it is a thing.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, I have pushed myself in many ways physically, mentally and spirtually.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Macadamia Nut Crunch by Haagen Das.
16. SHOE SIZE? 7
17. RED OR PINK? Red.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Right now it is a toss between Wendy and Avalanche. For purely selfish reasons I would love to have my dog back snuggling with me all the time. For more realistic reasons, Wendy she is an amazing friend and her kids are to young to not have mom.
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Sure... I'm interested or else I wouldn't have sent it to you in the first place.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW? Blue jean capris and white wedge slides that have tiny leather flowers with chrome snap centers very cute if I do say so myself (the shoes I mean!)
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Chicken breast and half a club sandwich.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? A tennis match on the tv.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Lime green
25. FAVORITE SMELL? Gardenia, tuberose, lavender and my fresh baked apple pie.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My sis, Roxanne
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Smile and eyes.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? LOVE the person who sent this to me! She is amazing, the whole enchilada (Christina Lazar-Schuler) talent, kindness, generousity and patience.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Frozen Mochas unhealthy but oh so tasty and refreshing!
30. FAVORITE SPORTS? Tennis
31. HAIR COLOR? Dark Blonde
32. EYE COLOR? Hazel
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No, I have great eyesight (for now!)
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Big juicy filet mignon and king crab!
35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Pirates of the Caribbean II
36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Blue t-shirt under white collar T.
37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Both! I love the winter the snow, the cold, skiing and all the great things that come with it. I love the summer with the long days, swimming, hikes and tennis. Can't ever wait for one to end so the other gets here again.
38. HUGS OR KISSES? Very huggy! Kisses from kids are so special, a rarity to be treasure though!
39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Chocolate porcupine (a local pub specialty) Chocolate layer cake with decadent ganache or a good Creme Brulee'
40 WHO IS MOST LIKELY To Respond? I don't know! We shall see!
41. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not sure about that either to tell the truth!
42. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Black Wind by Clive Cussler and Ali Edwards latest book the Designers Eye for scrapbooking with patterned paper.
43. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? All the adult tennis tournaments for the year of '06.
44. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Tennis, Boston Legal Conan and Carson Daly.
45 ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Stones.
46. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Buffalo NY. Actually went all that way and didn't see Niagara Falls, crazy huh!
47. IF YOU WON A ROUND TRIP TICKET TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? This is a hard one, Europe, Mediteranean, Egypt, Australia New Zealand....
48. wHAT IS YOUR BEST FEATURE? My husband says my eyes (while thinking of something else I am sure!) I think my smile.
49. WHAT OR WHO DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP? I wanted to be a model and a clothing designer (how hilarious is that!)
50. DID YOU LOVE KOOL-AID AS A CHILD, WHICH FLAVOR? Loved Kool-Aid, any flavor that already had the sugar in it was just begging for my finger to be stuck in it!
51. DO YOU HAVE ANY SIBLINGS? Two sisters and a brother.
52. DO YOU THINK YOU LET THE "ONE" GET AWAY? No, he caught me, poor sucker!
Okay so I am tagging Sara Winnick, Mary Kay Seckinger, Suzanne Quillen and Mindy Johnson.
So girls, I would love to see what you got!
And so there it is.
~It needs to be said~
4 years ago