Monday, January 23, 2006

ATC Cards for New Year Resolution swap

Loved making these Artist Trading Cards for a swap that Kelly Angard (Kreative Kell at 2 peas) organized!

I had not made ATC's before, and this was such a fun format! I tried a bunch of different things that I don't normally get to do in my scrapbooking! I learned a lot, there are things that I would want to do differently next time, and things that turned out better than I thought they would and things that didn't turn out the way I had envisioned but that I was pleased with anyway!
I love the fact that so many companies are making awesome rub-ons! Rub-ons are such a versatile product, and having so many different types to choose from is so exciting!

I also did a bunch of tape transfers that were fun to do! That is a hard look for me to translate into my scrapbooking, so using that techinique in another format was great!
Anyway, I can't wait to do another ATC swap!

Anyone?
Anyone?
Bueller?

B-

No comments: