Thursday, January 26, 2006

Blogthings Birthorder

I was out blog hopping, and saw this on Amy Howe's blog. I find her thought's very interesting and helpful! I thought that this was fun and provided a little insight to my personality.




You Are Likely a First Born



At your darkest moments, you feel guilty.

At work and school, you do best when you're researching.

When you love someone, you tend to agree with them often.



In friendship, you are considerate and compromising.

Your ideal careers are: business, research, counseling, promotion, and speaking.

You will leave your mark on the world with discoveries, new information, and teaching people to dream.



Yes I am a first born, I try to make sure everyone is happy, I only will go in the dark woods if someone needs help, LOL!

I don't know how accurate these tests are, but they are fun!
B

No comments: