Welcome back to my second post as a guest designer for Avocado Arts!
I am so excited to share a little treat container that highlights Bertie!
I masked Bertie with the speckled egg, and then colored with Copics. The "Hey Chick" sentiment is so perfect for a little gift to doorbell ditch a friend who might need some love from her peeps!!
To make the little container:
1) Cut a piece of patterned paper (I used Little Darlings from Graphic 45) at 5" x 12" and score at 5 1/4", 6" and 6 3/4"
2) Cut a hole in the front used a die cut shape (I used Spellbinders Labels Two), and then frame by using one size larger and one size smaller than the shape used for the original hole. Adhere frame in place.
3) Stamp Bertie and friends, color, fussy cut and adhere with dimensional foam. Cut paper to look like grass and adhere.
4) Fill cello bag with peeps or other goodies, staple closed, and adhere to inside front and back of container with double sided tape.
5) Cut a piece of paper 5" x 1 1/2" and score down the middle at 3/4".
6) Adhere to front and back of container, punch holes in top, thread ribbon through and tie in a bow.
7) Stamp sentiment, trim and tie onto bow with twine.
Happy Spring Peeps!!
~It needs to be said~
3 years ago