1) Cut tag base at 3 1/2” x 7”. Cut card pop out at 4 1/2” x 3 1/2”, score at 1/4”, 1/2”, 4”, 4 1/4”. Turn paper and score at 1/4” and 1/2”.
2) Fold along all the lines, trim into the corners and remover the corner pieces. Punch hole with circle punch. Adhere transparency to back.
3) Place Score Tape along the left, bottom and right edges. Start with bottom and adhere edge to back of tag. Adhere left and then right edges to back of tag, careful to maintain box shape of the popped out piece.
4) Remove tags from sheet and adhere underneath window, on top of tag, and below window. Trim top corners of tag at an angle.
5) Punch hole in the center at the top of the tag, tie bow with ribbon.
Today is Chloe's 19th birthday, so hard to believe!! The time has certainly flown, she is an amazing young lady and I am very blessed to have her in my life!!
Here she is just four short years ago when she was almost 15.
And this is her at a scholarship award ceremony this spring sporting a similar do!
I know I am biased, but she has always been completely adorable, but she has matured into a beautiful, kind, generous and intelligent person who is always completely amazing me! She has recently started a blog that is intended to be a place that she can share her creative spirit, thoughts and some insight into her mind and life experiences.
Anyway, happy Friday! Happy December and Happy Holiday preparations!