In the spirit of gratitude, a gift card can go a long way in letting someone know you appreciate them and all they do for you. So with that in mind I am sharing a quick way to put together a darling gift card that uses their cute fall line.
1) Cut a piece of paper at 3 1/2" wide by 12" tall, place the paper in a scoring tool with the pattern of the paper pointing to the left edge of the tool.
2) Score at 1", 3" and 8" and then fold along the scored lines.
3) At the 1" score line fold the pattern up and at the 3" line fold it back. Punch two holes about an inch apart and tie a bow with twine.
4) Punch small holes in the leaf die cuts and tie through with a tiny twine on one leaf, loop through the side where the bow was tied and then tie the other leaf onto the other end and let dangle.
5) Trim a piece of paper at 2 1/2" tall by 4" wide and punch half a circle into the right side.
6) Place adhesive on the top, left and bottom edges and then adhere to the center of the card.
7) Adhere the cute apple die cut with dimensional foam and insert gift card.
8) Fold bottom up and under the top flap and let the leaves do a cute dangle :o)