Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Susiebee Studios in da House!

Just a few weeks ago a very talented and sweet friend asked if I would have some time to help her with a project. I love to help, and the kind of help she needed is one of my favorite kind to do  :o)
She needed a few people to play with her new paper line, and then share what they had made, I can do that!! So BIG congrats to Susan Weckesser on her product line Susiebee Studios, and BIG thanks to her for letting me "help/play" with her papers, so fun!!!





















I am really excited for her, she is living her dream!
These papers are so bright, and beautifully designed using Susan's personal art, I felt inspired to make of layout of Laurel from her graduation picture that reflected that same idea, live your dreams! The title is fly, and how appropriate is it that we use all of the hard work we do everyday to get us closer to our dreams?














I added a little stickles in scattered straw from the distress line on some of the darker parts of the yellows in the sun and stars and the flower, and some bright sparkly yellow stickles on the lighter parts of the same images. Just a little extra dimension besides the parts that I had fussy cut out.





















A banner, kite, flowers, clouds and sunshine...
so many of the things that make me happy, and all on one layout, sweet!!!
I hope you will stop by and congratulate Susan, and maybe find some time to live a little of your dream today, I know I was inspired to live a little of mine  ;o)

B-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You did an awesome job on this girl and your work truly does inspire me! Thank-you for you kindness! xoxo