Sunday, January 30, 2011

Vintage 1991

Okay, so this ended up being my favorite project that I made from the new releases. I got the shipping notice Monday and the package of product on Wednesday afternoon. Not sure what Allison would be sending, I didn't know what kinds of pictures to print, so I just waited to see what would arrive and go from there. I have to admit that I am pretty proud of myself for getting three layouts done that night and finished a fourth they day before I left amongst the hair cut appointment, laundry and packing. I was inspired by Laura sharing how many projects that she had made this month (29!!!) so here is my inventory of what I have made in the last month:
  • 100+ of flowers using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die.
  • 50 hand pleated and hot glued (burns to match) rosettes
  • 25 cards for various circumstances (Doodlebug, Graphic 45 and Skipping Stones)
  • 8 layouts for various circumstances as well (Doodlebug catalog and display, Hambly, and for a book project)
  • 3 tussy mussies that are in the Graphic 45 booth loads of fussy cutting for those!
  • 2 party hats for the Graphic 45 booth as well
  • 1 mini-album 
  • and last but not least 1 gift bag that was for a book project as well.
So there isn't much time in there to sleep, exercise or eat, but somehow I survived and had a blast doing it all! I seriously tell myself everyday that I am the luckiest girl, I get to do what I love everyday  :o)


































I  used the newest rub-ons from the Photography and Silhouette sheets, and the lace rub-ons that were released last summer. The Birds on a Wire Overlay is a new release as well, and is so amazing!! I want one of everything in every color, this release is so fantastic!!

It is so hard to believe that it was almost 20 years ago that Laurel came into our lives, that makes her vintage in my book  :o)

B-

1 comment:

Elaine A said...

Gorgeous layout Becky! So sweet looking.

Elaine Allen