Saturday, January 29, 2011

Girly-Girl

Time for another Hambly sneak!
Love the happy yellow banner rub-ons, and was inspired by the technique Dina did a few months ago on the Hambly blog. I had learned this technique when I had gone to Ranger U, but had forgotten about it until she did her FAB tutorial. I just sprinkled some of my Adirondack Alcohol inks onto the backs of the pre-cut circles and then sprinkled and swirled Alcohol blending solution with it. So fun!! The gray Baby Buggy Overlay and Pink Silhouette Overlay are so beautiful, and I wish you could see how colorful and beautiful this is in real life! I did leave some space on it so we could put some of the new Washi tapes on it when it gets to the show, so if it has changes, I will be sure to re-photograph and share!

































So grateful you stopped by to see what was going on, and hope you have a wonderful day!!

B-

No comments: