Not much to say today, it was a relaxing weekend and I did manage to still got a good chunk of my to do list worked on as well, always nice when you have a good balance like that. I had been working on this wreath for the last week, and finally got it finished and photographed, yay!!
All it is made from is old books (reader's digest that I bought from the library a few years ago for ten cents each) Tattered Angels mists, doilies from Ellen's shop (so cute!) and the back is just a circle that was cut from an old shipping box. It was all hot glued together (a few burns later) and some black ribbon from the Michael's doller bin. I cut a wide side and a narrow side from each roll with my pinking shears. The wide side I gathered and have around the edges on the outside and inside and the narrow edge was looped to make tiny little bows for inside of my doilies. Nothing expensive or hard to do on this, you just have to have some patience. Spray a lot of old book
pages and start ripping and gluing. I am thinking it needs a few little fake black spiders to go on it so those will get added later this week.