Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Ladies Tennis Weekend

This last weekend brought a wonderful opportunity to get away with a few of my fun friends. It was all about eating, tennis and chatting about anything and everything without any of the pressures from the outside world. I learned how to play the games Mexican Train Dominoes (I am not even sure if I have that name right, lol!), Scum, Top Out (not sure about that one either...) We stayed up late and snacked on all the things I have been avoiding for the last few months. What a fantastic way to get our batteries recharged and enjoy each others company! Thanks for the fantastic weekend ladies, and all the memories  :o)

B-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you had fun B! Love the pics! I haven't heard of the other games but we love Mexican Train! Come play!