Monday, September 27, 2010

Hambly Hurrahs, Chalkboard Paint Pumpkins and Prima Iron On Art

It is probably beyond wildly obvious that I like to be busy (can be read as messy) with some kind of crafty thing most of the time. If it isn't then I am failing miserably at sharing what it is that I am doing with most of my free time (besides spoiling the bad babies and hitting a tennis ball)And not that what I do with my free time is really that interesting, but what comes from it usually is pretty darn exciting (to me, lol!) But this weekend was even more fun and inspiring for me than usual, and I am just so stinking excited to talk about it. First, the Hambly Design Team Gallery went live. I just love the artists that are on this with me, they are so sweet and incredibly inspiring! Plus if you leave a comment in the next little bit you could win your very own box of Hambly Happiness, wooty woot!



Then, two of my favorite creative girls, Celeste and Natalie, came over on Saturday and we sprayed pumpkins with chalkboard spray paint! So much fun and they turned out so cute! We had home made cream scones and blackberry jam for snackies and chatted it up about all the things we have going on. So blessed with seriously amazing friends!









And then, to top all of that fun crazy, crafty energy off, I shared a tutorial over at the CLASSroom on creating your own wearable art t-shirt using Prima flocked iron-ons. Super easy, fast and fun! This week, to gear up for World Card Making Day this Saturday, Ellen's shop has a 15% discount code that is good for EVERYTHING in the shop! That is another big wooty-woot!!

I ordered on Saturday and just got my box today, so with all the new goodies in the house more play is on the schedule! Gotta get ready for card group on Saturday. We are having our get together on World Card Making Day and it is totally a banner day! I feel so lucky that I have the opportunity to do what I love with people I enjoy :o)

Very lucky and happy girl!

B-

1 comment:

Sasha Holloway said...

All of the above .. SUPER CUTE .. I am loving those pumpkins ..