Friday, September 24, 2010

A Box of Hambly Happiness!



It is such a wonderful feeling when I get a box of goodies that I have ordered online or when a friend sends some happy mail to me. But the feeling of euphoria I got from seeing this box on my front porch was one that I can't even explain! It had a beautiful selection of the new summer releases and some very cool products from collaborating companies like Clear Scraps, Tombo and Helmar. A box of happiness for sure!
So of course I had to get it out and play with all of the happiness, and will be sharing a few of the things I have created, but for today here is my favie!!
I love the kraft tree trunk sticker and the teal script on the kraft has a kind of fresh feel to the vintage design. I am a bit enamored with trees still, can't help it! Feeling inspired to maybe try a similar idea but with some fall pics now, could be something I share soon.
Looking forward to Naralie and Celeste coming over tomorrow to do a little crafting. It is such a wonderful thing to have friends that share the same love for all things crafty  :o)

B-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds awesome B! Have fun!!!

What a stunning layout! Love every detail and that box sure looks like a box of creative happiness to me!!!