Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just Saying Hello


It has been a crazy weekend, the tennis team that I have been playing participated in the districts tournament which in a quick description is 8 of the top 4.0 level teams play and the team that is the best then goes on to play in the sectional tournament. Sectionals is where the top teams from Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, Idaho and Colorado play against each other to see who will go on to the national tournament. Well, our team managed to win a bunch of tough matches and will be playing in the sectional tournament in two weeks here in Utah. I feel pretty lucky that I won the two matches that I got to play in and look forward to more tough competition. Anyway with all that tennis excitement I haven't had much time for crafting. But this sweet little card says it all, sometimes just dropping by to say hello is all a friend needs to hear. And if you can't pop in, send a sweet card, we all need pick me ups once in a while ;o)

B-

1 comment:

Eveline said...

Good luck in the sectional tournament.
Lovely card.
Eveline.