Friday, August 27, 2010

I Didn't Really Go Away...

Sorry to be absentee for awhile, but I took a little time to enjoy the last bit of summer with the kids before they went back to school. We didn't travel anywhere or do anything special except spend some time together not rushing anywhere. They started back this week, and it was quite a time getting settled into a routine. I'm sure we will still be dealing with the curve for a few more weeks as well.
This fun card was made for a post over in the CLASSroom, so if you are interested in the details head on over there, it has a finished inside so there is more to see ;o)
On a whole different note, I have been working hard the last couple of months to change the way I am eating and exercising, and it is finally starting to show, so happy! More moving, less eating is all I am doing. But the more moving has been at least 3-5 miles a day and that is on top of the tennis I usually play about 5 times a week. The trick for me has to not let my body sucker me into those unnecessary snacks from my whiny stomach. Lots of fresh fruit and veg and way less junk food. And I am not using a scale to measure my success, I am using my clothes and how my body feels. That way I won't get obsessed about a number, I will just feel better in my skin!

B-

No comments: