Friday, July 02, 2010

I forgot to share the layout I made for the trend post on "Frames" I had written two weeks ago for the CLASS room.
The Webster's Pages "Life's Portrait" papers are so beautiful and so on this trend it was a snap to make this project!

It was a pretty disappointing day on Wednesday, my sweet hairdresser had forgotten to write in my appointment and so she had over scheduled her day. We have a plan (and she promised that she has it written in ink!) for Monday afternoon for my cut. I am so grateful for all of your thoughts on this, and I am leaning toward keeping it short for at least the rest of the summer. She gives great advice, so it will be interesting to hear what she has to say about it as well. Really looking forward to celebrating the 4th of July!! We have plans to head to the farmer's market tomorrow with some fun friends and then Sunday evening we are hoping to be enjoying the finds from our adventure at the market. Of course there will be some fireworks in the evening on Sunday as well ;o)

I hope your celebrations are fun, safe and maybe hold a little adventure as well!!
B-

1 comment:

Melissa said...

wow! amazing job!! this is so well put together and i just love everything about it!!