Sunday, July 18, 2010

Card Style Love!

Paper Crafts has released a new special issue called Card Style that I was fortunate to contribute a few projects to. Most of them were in the Shabby & Vintage section, and I thought it would be fun to share one of them with you! This style is so fun to make, each of the layers adds something visually stunning and makes for a large serving of eye candy!

I have already read through this issue twice and have referred to it a couple of times as well. The way it is organized and designed is incredible, and makes finding inspiration a snap! I am hoping that this becomes a yearly release for them, wouldn't that be fantastic?

Looking at a busy week, but kind of sad that I am not getting ready to go to CHA in Chicago. I can't wait to hear about and see all of the new product that is going to be released!

B-

Supplies for card: Webster's Pages Vellum note cards, October Afternoon, Maya Road, Zva crystals and flowers. Most of this can be found at Ellen's shop!

3 comments:

Musicmom-Amy said...

Such a stunning card!!

Eveline said...

Beautiful card. I hope this Papercrafts Issue will come to Holland as well.
Eveline.

Jean Franks Beck said...

Stunning card, Becky! Love it!