Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Basic Grey's Olivia and some Brads

No surprise that I have a crafting crush on Basic Grey products, pretty much everyone does. And every once in a while they have a line that makes me hear angels singing, and usually this line (or lines) is designed by my dear friend Celeste. I don't know if it is appropriate for me to mention my crafty girl crush on Celeste, so let's just keep that between us. And if she isn't amazing enough as a product designer, she is one of the coolest, kindest and most down to earth people that I have the privilege of calling friend (that will call me back, hmmm.) I'm not technically a stalker yet (but I am flirting with that line) and someday I am going to get her back out onto the tennis court so we can torture each other. Anyway, back to Basic Grey, this card is made from the Olivia product line and was really quick and easy! And to kick up the texture, I added tiny brads to the pattern of the paper, love it! More details can be seen about this card at the CLASS room blog if you are interested. And don't forget Olivia's darling twin, designed with the boys of all ages in your life, Oliver! (So adorable and super usable!)
Also if you head over to the CLASS room, be sure to check out the details for Ellen's first ever blog parade! All the information is in the same post that I linked for the card, so you don't have to stray far to find out more.
Carter's 15th birthday is tomorrow, so we are going to do something special for him, and Chloe finished her University of Utah Chemistry 1060 class with an "A" today!!! Not bad for a cute girl who is going to be a senior in high school this fall! Needless to say, we are so proud of her and all the hard work she put into that class this summer, YAY Chloe!!!
B-

1 comment:

celeste said...

you kill me. i would be LUCKY to have you as a stalker! thanks for the shout out, YOU are the bestest!